Learn more about Dr. Sridevi Mukkamala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sridevi Mukkamala is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mukkamala
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Mukkamala Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sridevi Mukkamala, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Sprains and Strains
Education & Awards
Dr. Mukkamala graduated from Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam.
Dr. Mukkamala has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Specialty Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sridevi Mukkamala MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sridevi Mukkamala practice?
- Dr. Sridevi Mukkamala has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sridevi Mukkamala practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Garland, TX.
See Dallas Physiatrists.