A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sridevi Mukkamala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sridevi Mukkamala is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sridevi Mukkamala, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Sprains and Strains
Education & Awards
Dr. Mukkamala graduated from Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam.
Dr. Mukkamala has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Specialty Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sridevi Mukkamala MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sridevi Mukkamala practice?
- Dr. Sridevi Mukkamala has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sridevi Mukkamala practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Physiatrists.