A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sridhar Beeram:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sridhar Beeram is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sridhar Beeram, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Interventional Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Beeram graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Beeram has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hosp Nw
- Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Beeram accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Community First Health Plans - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sridhar M. Beeram practice?
Dr. Sridhar Beeram practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Uvalde, TX and Fredericksburg, TX.
See San Antonio Internists, San Antonio Hematologists, and San Antonio Oncologists.