A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sridhar Beeram:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sridhar Beeram is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sridhar Beeram, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Interventional Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Beeram graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Beeram has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Specialty & Transplant Hospital
- Texas Heart Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sridhar Beeram MD is a male Hematologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Sridhar Beeram practice?
- Dr. Sridhar Beeram has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sridhar Beeram practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Uvalde, TX.
Additional practice locations include: San Antonio, TX.
See Uvalde Hematologists and Uvalde Oncologists.