A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sridhar Chilimuri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sridhar Chilimuri is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Chilimuri graduated from Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam.
Dr. Chilimuri has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center-Concourse Division Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center-Fulton Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sridhar Srinivasa Chilimuri MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Sridhar S. Chilimuri practice?
- Dr. Sridhar Chilimuri has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sridhar Chilimuri practices Gastroenterology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Gastroenterologists.