A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sridhar Chilimuri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sridhar Chilimuri is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Chilimuri graduated from Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam.
Dr. Chilimuri has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center-Concourse Division Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center-Fulton Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sridhar S Chilimuri MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Sridhar S. Chilimuri practice?
- Dr. Sridhar Chilimuri has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sridhar Chilimuri practices Gastroenterology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Gastroenterologists.