Nov 13th, 2015

Dr. D just did both my knees and I feel great! I left the hospital the next day!

Aug 31st, 2015

Great doctor! Great surgeon! I would highly recommend him!

Jul 29th, 2015

He is an excellent doctor.He is caring. He really listens and he really wants to help you feel better. He is also a gifted surgeon. I am lucky to have found him.

Jul 9th, 2015

Dr D did my anterior hip replacement earlier this year. He's amazing. I've had a few muscle issues since then (not a result of the surgery; the hip itself is doing well) requiring add'l FUP visits and he's always been professional, compassionate and on point with his diagnosis. I have been to other orthopedic surgeons but chose him to do the surgery because he took the time to explain things to me and treated me like a human being. Very rare in today's world. I highly recommend him!

Jun 11th, 2015

I was told for years that my knee replacement was not the problem and that I just had to lose weight. Dr. Durbhakula took one look at my knee exam and the xrays and knew there was a problem. He did a new knee replacement and I have never looked back. I feel great. I wish more doctors would just take a minute to sit and listen to what their patients are saying. Thanks a million Dr. D!!!!!!!

Jun 6th, 2015

Dr. Durbhakula did a partial knee replacement for me. He used a robot for precision. I went home in four hours. My knee works perfectly. No problems at all. I would highly recommend the doctor and the procedure.

Aug 13th, 2012

Dr. D is a great surgeon, and a friend to all he meets, and treats.

SURGERY show details SURGERY
Feb 27th, 2012

He performed a complicated hip surgery for my mother and did an amazing job. He comes very well prepared for surgery and executes according to plan.He is an exceptional doctor and surgeon

Jan 17th, 2012

Excellent doctor with top notch credentials. I was extremely impressed. Very good bedside manner. Highly skilled surgeon. I would recommend him to anyone needing an orthopaedic specialist.

Great doctor show details Great doctor
Aug 20th, 2011

Excellent doctor. He will listen to you and I felt ordered appropriate imaging test--not overboard, but did get MRI when needed. Good at trying to piece together a complex issue. Very caring, seemed to genuinely want to help. Bedside manner was great. I felt he listened and took to heart what I had to say. He seems very positive and has a good energy. I would highly recommend! Office staff was great as well.

May 3rd, 2011

I had a great experience from start to finish with my anterior hip replacement surgery.

May 2nd, 2011

Dr. Durbhakula is the best doctor I ever had as far as communication, professionalism, personality and knowledge. He has treated my entire family and several of my friends. He is an excellent knee surgeon.

May 1st, 2011

He did my hip replacement. I am doing awesome! Thanks Dr. D!

May 1st, 2011

The ofice is very professional. I really got a good evaluation and lots of educational materials. I was very satisfied. He has an excellent bedside manner. I would hghly recommend him.

Jan 30th, 2011

The receptionist was diffident at best and bad at worst. Professional staff and Doctor were superb

Dec 27th, 2010

great experience form start to finish. excellent surgeon and great bedside manner

Jul 12th, 2010

the best and best looking doctor i ever had!

Jun 23rd, 2009

Dr. D. is caring and kind. He replaced my left knee and from beginning to end he was professional and so caring I felt as if I was his only patient.