Orthopaedic Surgeon
Video profile

Stay away from this guy. show details Stay away from this guy.
Dec 23rd, 2014

He messed up my surgery then dumped me. Since then I've run in to other patients who told me about their botched surgeries. He's a likeable guy. Just not qualified to do what he's doing.

commemt show details commemt
Jul 23rd, 2014

DR. Durbhakula is superb in every respect - expertise, quality of treatment, communication, time with patient. He explains everything and makes sure that the patient understands.

Dr. D gave me my quality of life back show details Dr. D gave me my quality of life back
by Robin Crown on Mar 9th, 2013

I had two total knee replacements (Done at that same time) done by Dr. D in Sept of 09, he told me with a lot of work i would be playing golf in Jan with my friends. He was right, i worked hard and i played. It has been just over 3 years and all is great....no pain ....no limping...all of the old past is gone. I highly recommend him. And his P.A. is also great (Steve).

The Amazing Dr. Durbhakula show details The Amazing Dr. Durbhakula
by Susie Greenspoon on Oct 26th, 2012

Dr. Sridhar Durbhakula is an exquisite and compassionate orthopaedic surgeon. I have been his patient for many years now having been through two knee scopes, total knee replacement and relief from patellar clunk syndrome. He's perfect as far as I'm concerned and I highly recommend anyone requiring hip or knee attention to seek out this man. He WILL give you pain relief!!!

Aug 13th, 2012

Dr. D is a great surgeon, and a friend to all he meets, and treats.

Aug 4th, 2012

After suffering a broken hip in an accident, I had myself transfered to a different hospital so that Dr. Durbhakula could be my surgeon. He had replaced my other hip several years ago and I was most impressed by all facets of his demeanor and skill.

SURGERY show details SURGERY
Feb 27th, 2012

He performed a complicated hip surgery for my mother and did an amazing job. He comes very well prepared for surgery and executes according to plan.He is an exceptional doctor and surgeon

Jan 17th, 2012

Excellent doctor with top notch credentials. I was extremely impressed. Very good bedside manner. Highly skilled surgeon. I would recommend him to anyone needing an orthopaedic specialist.

Great doctor show details Great doctor
Aug 20th, 2011

Excellent doctor. He will listen to you and I felt ordered appropriate imaging test--not overboard, but did get MRI when needed. Good at trying to piece together a complex issue. Very caring, seemed to genuinely want to help. Bedside manner was great. I felt he listened and took to heart what I had to say. He seems very positive and has a good energy. I would highly recommend! Office staff was great as well.

May 3rd, 2011

I had a great experience from start to finish with my anterior hip replacement surgery.

May 2nd, 2011

Dr. Durbhakula is the best doctor I ever had as far as communication, professionalism, personality and knowledge. He has treated my entire family and several of my friends. He is an excellent knee surgeon.

May 1st, 2011

He did my hip replacement. I am doing awesome! Thanks Dr. D!

May 1st, 2011

The ofice is very professional. I really got a good evaluation and lots of educational materials. I was very satisfied. He has an excellent bedside manner. I would hghly recommend him.

Jan 30th, 2011

The receptionist was diffident at best and bad at worst. Professional staff and Doctor were superb

by Anne Smith on Jan 30th, 2011

Very thorough physician and knowledgeable in his field. Honest in his opinion and continues to offer viable solutions prior to surgery. Helps patient weigh pros and cons to procedures. Is empathetic to younger patients with arthritis conditions and doesn't dismiss their age in relation to their suffering with pain.

Dec 27th, 2010

great experience form start to finish. excellent surgeon and great bedside manner

Jul 12th, 2010

the best and best looking doctor i ever had!

Jun 23rd, 2009

Dr. D. is caring and kind. He replaced my left knee and from beginning to end he was professional and so caring I felt as if I was his only patient.