Learn more about Dr. Srihari Naidu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Srihari Naidu, Interventional Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Naidu
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Naidu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Srihari Naidu, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Naidu graduated from Brown University, Providence. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Naidu has 6 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Brookhaven Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Srihari Sriram Naidu MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Srihari S. Naidu practice?
- Dr. Srihari Naidu has 1 office location.
Dr. Srihari Naidu practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Mineola, NY.
See Mineola Internists and Mineola Cardiologists.