Learn more about Dr. Srihari Naidu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Srihari Naidu, Interventional Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Naidu
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Naidu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Srihari Naidu, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Naidu graduated from Brown University, Providence. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Naidu has 6 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Brookhaven Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Srihari Sriram Naidu MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Srihari S. Naidu practice?
- Dr. Srihari Naidu has 1 office location.
Dr. Srihari Naidu practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Mineola, NY.
See Mineola Internists and Mineola Cardiologists.