A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Srilakshmi Vemareddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Srilakshmi Vemareddy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Srilakshmi Vemareddy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Vemareddy graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Vemareddy has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Provena St Joseph Medical Center
- Edward Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Srilakshmi Vemareddy MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Srilakshmi Vemareddy practice?
- Dr. Srilakshmi Vemareddy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Srilakshmi Vemareddy practices Internal Medicine near Bolingbrook, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Champaign, IL and Joliet, IL.
See Bolingbrook Internists.