A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Srinivas Sanka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Srinivas Sanka is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Srinivas Sanka, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanka graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Sanka has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Community Hospital at Carroll
- University Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Srinivas Sanka DO is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Srinivas Sanka practice?
- Dr. Srinivas Sanka has 1 office location.
Dr. Srinivas Sanka practices Internal Medicine near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Internists.