Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Srivani Thatikonda
Dr. Srivani Thatikonda, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Austin, TX. She has 13 years of experience. Her specialties include Radiation Oncology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Thatikonda is affiliated with Saint David's Pavilion, Daughters of Charity Children's Austin and Seton Highland Lakes Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Srivani Thatikonda has the following 2 specialties
- Radiation Oncology
A radiation oncologist is a physician who specializes in the use of nuclear medicine in diagnosing and treating cancer in a patient.
These doctors work in concert with other cancer specialists in order to determine the best form of treatment...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Srivani Thatikonda is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Austin, TX.
Dr. Timothy Dziuk
Austin, TX 0.01 mi28
Dr. Ryan Young
Ophthalmology, Internal Medicine
Austin, TX 0.04 mi3
Dr. Jerry Fain
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology
Austin, TX 0.05 mi29