A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stacey Snowden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stacey Snowden, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Snowden graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Snowden has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- UC Davis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stacey Lynne Snowden MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stacey L. Snowden practice?
- Dr. Stacey Snowden has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stacey Snowden practices Family Medicine near Vancouver, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Sacramento, CA.
See Vancouver Family Physicians.