A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stacy Yearwood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stacy Yearwood is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stacy Yearwood, MD, MPH is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Yearwood graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Yearwood has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Queens Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stacy Marie Yearwood MD and MPH is a female Psychiatrist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Stacy M. Yearwood practice?
- Dr. Stacy Yearwood has 1 office location.
Dr. Stacy Yearwood practices Psychiatry near Great Neck, NY.
See Great Neck Psychiatrists.