A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanislava Coufal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanislava Coufal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanislava Coufal, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Coufal has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- Central Dupage Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanislava Coufal MD is a female Pediatrician, has 43 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Stanislava Coufal practice?
- Dr. Stanislava Coufal has 1 office location.
- Dr. Stanislava Coufal practices Pediatrics near , .