A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Boczko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Boczko is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Boczko
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Boczko Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Boczko, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Boczko graduated from M.D., Albert Einstein College of Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Boczko has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Phelps Memorial Hospital Center
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley Boczko MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Stanley Boczko practice?
- Dr. Stanley Boczko has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stanley Boczko practices Urology near Yonkers, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Yonkers Urologists.