A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Boczko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Boczko is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Boczko
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Boczko Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Boczko, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Boczko graduated from M.D., Albert Einstein College of Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Boczko has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Phelps Memorial Hospital Center
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley Boczko MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Stanley Boczko practice?
- Dr. Stanley Boczko has 7 office locations.
Dr. Stanley Boczko practices Urology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY and Yonkers, NY.
See New York Urologists.