A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Boos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Boos is Poor.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Boos graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Boos has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Nazareth Hospital
- Temple University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley L Boos DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stanley L. Boos practice?
- Dr. Stanley Boos has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stanley Boos practices Family Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Primary Care Doctors.