A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Goldfarb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Goldfarb is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Goldfarb, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Diabetic Kidney Disease (Diabetic Nephropathies)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldfarb graduated from University of Rochester . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Goldfarb has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley Goldfarb MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Stanley Goldfarb practice?
- Dr. Stanley Goldfarb has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stanley Goldfarb practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Nephrologists.