A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Goldfarb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Goldfarb is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Goldfarb, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Diabetic Kidney Disease (Diabetic Nephropathies)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldfarb graduated from University of Rochester . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Goldfarb has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Goldfarb accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans