A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Juk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Juk is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Juk
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Juk, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Juk graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Juk has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Carolina Pines Regional Medical Center
- Lexington Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Stanley Juk FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Steven S. Juk practice?
- Dr. Steven Juk has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Juk practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Columbia, SC.
See Columbia Internists and Columbia Cardiologists.