A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Juk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Juk is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Juk
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Juk Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Juk, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Juk graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Juk has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Carolina Pines Regional Medical Center
- Lexington Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Stanley Juk FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Steven S. Juk practice?
- Dr. Steven Juk has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Juk practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Columbia, SC.
See Columbia Internists and Columbia Cardiologists.