A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Kupiszewski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Kupiszewski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Kupiszewski, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Cervical Herniated Discs
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Lumbar Degenerative Disc Disease
- Spine Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Kupiszewski graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Kupiszewski has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley Joseph Kupiszewski MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Neurological Surgery, Surgery, and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Stanley J. Kupiszewski practice?
- Dr. Stanley Kupiszewski has 6 office locations.
Dr. Stanley Kupiszewski practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Neurological Surgery, Surgery, and Gastroenterology near Chattanooga, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Orlando, FL and Altamonte Springs, FL.
See Chattanooga Surgeons and Chattanooga Gastroenterologists.