Learn more about Dr. Stanley Kupiszewski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Kupiszewski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Kupiszewski, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Cervical Herniated Discs
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Lumbar Degenerative Disc Disease
- Spine Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Kupiszewski graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Kupiszewski has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kupiszewski accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- AvMed Health Plans - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 5 plans
- Americhoice - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stanley J. Kupiszewski practice?
Dr. Stanley Kupiszewski practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Neurological Surgery, Surgery, and Gastroenterology near Chattanooga, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Orlando, FL and Altamonte Springs, FL.
See Chattanooga Surgeons and Chattanooga Gastroenterologists.