A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Kupiszewski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Kupiszewski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kupiszewski
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kupiszewski Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Kupiszewski, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kupiszewski graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kupiszewski has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley J Kupiszewski MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stanley J. Kupiszewski practice?
- Dr. Stanley Kupiszewski has 1 office location.
Dr. Stanley Kupiszewski practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Surgeons.