A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Leff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Leff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Leff, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Leff graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Leff has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley William Leff MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stanley W. Leff practice?
- Dr. Stanley Leff has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stanley Leff practices Family Medicine near Roseville, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Citrus Heights, CA.
See Roseville Primary Care Doctors.