A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Lugerner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Lugerner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Lugerner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
- Holter monitoring
Education & Awards
Dr. Lugerner graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Lugerner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- George Washington Univ Hospital
- George Washington Univ. Medical Center
- George Wash University
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley Louis Lugerner MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stanley L. Lugerner practice?
- Dr. Stanley Lugerner has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stanley Lugerner practices Internal Medicine near Washington, DC.
Additional practice locations include: Riverdale, MD.
See Washington Internists.