A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Polit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Polit is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Polit
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Polit Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Polit, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Alzheimer Disease
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Polit graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Polit has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company Of Mary Hospital
- St Jos Health Services of RI
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley Anthony Polit MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stanley A. Polit practice?
- Dr. Stanley Polit has 1 office location.
Dr. Stanley Polit practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Geriatric Medicine near Evergreen Park, IL.
See Evergreen Park Internists, Evergreen Park Gastroenterologists, and Evergreen Park Geriatric Doctors.