A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Polit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Polit is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Polit
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Polit Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Polit, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Polit graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Polit has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company Of Mary Hospital
- St Jos Health Services of RI
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley Anthony Polit MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stanley A. Polit practice?
- Dr. Stanley Polit has 1 office location.
Dr. Stanley Polit practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Geriatric Medicine near Evergreen Park, IL.
See Evergreen Park Internists, Evergreen Park Gastroenterologists, and Evergreen Park Geriatric Doctors.