A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Tobias:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Tobias, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Tobias graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Tobias has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- Little Company of Mary-San Pedro Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley Tobias MD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Stanley Tobias practice?
- Dr. Stanley Tobias has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stanley Tobias practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Torrance, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists and Los Angeles Rheumatologists.