A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Tu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Tu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tu graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tu has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Garfield Medical Center
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley S Tu MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stanley S. Tu practice?
- Dr. Stanley Tu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stanley Tu practices Internal Medicine near Pasadena, CA.
See Pasadena Internists.