Dr. Stella Quiason MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 21st, 2016
Dr. Quiason is Top Rate
Dr. Quiason Has taken extra time during the past two colonoscopies for Sharon to make sure there were no problems. She has fully and carefully explained the procedure and results for both of us. We believe, as do our friends who have used her services, that she is a highly accomplished doctor. We highly recommend her.

November 18th, 2015
Terrible service that I paid for. Terrible. I have live in Olathe for 30 years and hate this stupid, lame hospital and anything to do with it. But, I thought I would give it one more try....DON'T GO HERE.

February 27th, 2015
Wonderful Experience
Wonderful, conveyed calmness to me in a stressful time - Excellent from the first hello on the phone thru the entire precedure - more than one visit.

July 8th, 2014
Doctor Quiason was very receptive to my needs. Great doctor.

January 20th, 2013
Since this is a review of the doctor and not the office as a whole I want to review doctor Quiason. I love her. She always remembers me and spends lots of time answering any of my questions. She received me as a new patient to have me the next week have a severe bowel obstruction. She has always handle me well through all the toughness and mood swings associated with my crohn's disease. As far as the PA --- I refuse to meet with her and always schedule directly with the doctor. She has no idea who I am, what my condition is ...etc. and does not listen to what I tell her. I like the office staff especially the girl who does your weight and blood pressure. And they helped me numerous times receive reduced prescriptions. I would recommend this office and this doctor ... but agree not the PA.

November 14th, 2011
Terrible Experience
I never actually got to meet the doctor in the many times I visited the office for GI issues. It was always her assistant. I found the office staff to be completely incompetent. Of course she can be considered a great GI specialist---no matter what your symptoms she sends out for an EGD upon your first visit! I couldn't fork up the $3,000 it would cost me out of pocked for the test, so she did other tests upon my request. One of which she sent away to a lab in Maryland without my knowledge...$375 bill arrived and I was NEVER notified they would be sending lab work out of network. Terrible office logistics all around. Very disappointed.

January 4th, 2011
Dr. Quaison is an amazing doctor. I LOVE her!! However, her staff I do not like. A secretary named Jessica is extremely rude. The PA is a waste of time. Getting an appt is tough, often have to wait 6-8 weeks to get in. And if you are having an urgent issue they tell you to see the PA, which is a waste of time since she says things like' I'm not sure', all the time. Don't waste your time with the PA and see Dr Quaison. She is very kind

August 16th, 2010
Not so good
I wish i could have had a better experience at Dr. Quiason's office. I was never able to see her for appointment, instead was handled by her P.A. I was instructed by her P.A. that "we'll just wait a couple months to see if problem still exists." Problem continued to worsen and was diagnosed by different specialist on same day. I have felt much better since going to a different specialist who understands health is not optional. PA at Quiason's is negligent.