A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephan Mayer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephan Mayer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephan Mayer, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Myasthenia Gravis
Education & Awards
Dr. Mayer graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mayer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephan Anthony Mayer MD is a male Neurologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Stephan A. Mayer practice?
- Dr. Stephan Mayer has 4 office locations.
Dr. Stephan Mayer practices Neurology near New York, NY.
See New York Neurologists.