A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephan Shivvers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephan Shivvers is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephan Shivvers, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Shivvers graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Shivvers has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North Central Medical Center
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephan Allan Shivvers MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephan A. Shivvers practice?
- Dr. Stephan Shivvers has 4 office locations.
Dr. Stephan Shivvers practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.