Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephan Shivvers
Dr. Stephan Shivvers, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology, Medical Genetics and Maternal and Fetal Medicine. Dr. Shivvers is affiliated with Parkland Memorial Hospital, Baylor University Medical Center and Medical City Dallas Hospital. Dr. Shivvers has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Stephan Shivvers has the following 3 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
- Medical Genetics
Geneticists are doctors with expertise in genetic or hereditary disorders. Many of the diseases we get are inherited, or passed on through the genes of our biological parents. These specialists study the biology behind a genetic disorder's origin,...
- Maternal and Fetal Medicine
Dr. Stephan Shivvers is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.
Dr. Steven Bloom
Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Medical Genetics, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Dallas, TX 0.01 mi23
Dr. Robert Mccrea
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Dallas, TX 0.01 mi39
Dr. Edward Tarnawa
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, Obstetrics, Gynecology
Dallas, TX 0.01 mi9