Learn more about Dr. Stephane Lavoie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephane Lavoie is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lavoie
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lavoie Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephane Lavoie, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lavoie graduated from Universite Laval, Quebec.
Dr. Lavoie has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Central Florida Regional Hospital
- Florida Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephane Lavoie MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Stephane Lavoie practice?
- Dr. Stephane Lavoie has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephane Lavoie practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Deland, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Orange City, FL and Lake Mary, FL.
See Deland Surgeons and Deland Orthopedic Surgeons.