Learn more about Dr. Stephane Lavoie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephane Lavoie is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lavoie
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lavoie Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephane Lavoie, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lavoie graduated from Universite Laval, Quebec.
Dr. Lavoie has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Central Florida Regional Hospital
- Florida Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephane Lavoie MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Stephane Lavoie practice?
- Dr. Stephane Lavoie has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephane Lavoie practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Deland, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Orange City, FL and Lake Mary, FL.
See Deland Surgeons and Deland Orthopedic Surgeons.