A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephane Lavoie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephane Lavoie is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lavoie
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lavoie Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephane Lavoie, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Lavoie graduated from Universite Laval, Quebec.
Dr. Lavoie has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Deland
- Central Florida Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephane Lavoie MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephane Lavoie practice?
- Dr. Stephane Lavoie has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephane Lavoie practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Deland, FL.
See Deland Surgeons.