A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephane Lavoie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephane Lavoie is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephane Lavoie, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Cervical Herniated Discs
- Degenerative Spine
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Surgery Hip Replacement Arthroplasty
- Lumbar Degenerative Disc Disease
- Lumbar Spinal Stenosis
- Spinal Deformity
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spine Surgery
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Lavoie graduated from Universite Laval, Quebec.
Dr. Lavoie has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Central Florida Regional Hospital
- Flagler Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephane Lavoie MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Stephane Lavoie practice?
- Dr. Stephane Lavoie has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephane Lavoie practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Orange City, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Deland, FL and Lake Mary, FL.
See Orange City Surgeons and Orange City Orthopedic Surgeons.