More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephanie Arlis-Mayor
Dr. Stephanie Arlis-Mayor, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hamden, CT, with other offices in Guilford, CT and New Haven, CT (and 8 other locations). She has 28 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine and Sports Medicine. Dr. Arlis-Mayor is affiliated with Middlesex Hospital, Hospital Of Saint Raphael, New Haven CT and Yale-New Haven Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Stephanie Arlis-Mayor has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
Dr. Stephanie Arlis-Mayor is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hamden, CT.
Dr. David Cohen
Orthopedic Surgery, Sports Medicine
Hamden, CT 0.61 mi19
Dr. John Kelley
Orthopedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, General Surgery
Hamden, CT 0.61 mi31
Dr. Bhawna Gupta
Hamden, CT 0.61 mi19