A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephanie Buck-Haskin is Satisfactory. Dr. Buck-Haskin has been reviewed by 30 patients who have provided 23 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephanie Buck-Haskin, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Buck-Haskin graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.More Education & Awards
Dr. Buck-Haskin has 11 hospital affiliations:
- New York Hospital Medical Center of Queens
- North Shore University Hospital at Manhasset
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Buck-Haskin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Buck-Haskin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephanie C. Buck-Haskin practice?
Dr. Stephanie Buck-Haskin practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Great Neck, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Forest Hills, NY and Glen Cove, NY.
See Great Neck Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Stefanie Buck-Haskin, Dr. Stephani Buck-Haskin, Dr. Stephany Buck-Haskin