A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Buck-Haskin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephanie Buck-Haskin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephanie Buck-Haskin, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Buck-Haskin graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Buck-Haskin has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephanie Caulette Buck-Haskin MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Stephanie C. Buck-Haskin practice?
- Dr. Stephanie Buck-Haskin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephanie Buck-Haskin practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Forest Hills, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Great Neck, NY and Levittown, NY.
See Forest Hills Obstetricians & Gynecologists.