A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Dentoni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Dentoni graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Dentoni has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Dominic's Hospital
- St. Joseph's Medical Center of Stockton
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dentoni accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 13 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 78 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephanie M. Dentoni practice?
Dr. Stephanie Dentoni practices Internal Medicine near Stockton, CA.
See Stockton Internists.