A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Exum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Exum
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Exum Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephanie Exum, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Exum graduated from East Carolina University, Greenville.
Dr. Exum has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Hospitals
- Signature Hlthcare
- Broughton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephanie Roxanne Exum MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Stephanie R. Exum practice?
- Dr. Stephanie Exum has 10 office locations.
Dr. Stephanie Exum practices Internal Medicine and Psychiatry near Charlotte, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Salisbury, NC and Spruce Pine, NC.
See Charlotte Internists and Charlotte Psychiatrists.