A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Exum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Exum
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Exum Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephanie Exum, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Exum graduated from East Carolina University, Greenville.
Dr. Exum has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Hospitals
- Signature Hlthcare
- Broughton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephanie Roxanne Exum MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Stephanie R. Exum practice?
- Dr. Stephanie Exum has 10 office locations.
Dr. Stephanie Exum practices Internal Medicine and Psychiatry near Charlotte, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Salisbury, NC and Spruce Pine, NC.
See Charlotte Internists and Charlotte Psychiatrists.