A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Freeman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephanie Freeman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Freeman graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Freeman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Clair Memorial Hospital
- Conemaugh Valley Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephanie Freeman MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephanie Freeman practice?
- Dr. Stephanie Freeman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Stephanie Freeman practices Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine near Johnstown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pearland, TX and Clairton, PA.
See Johnstown Internists and Johnstown Critical Care Practitioners.