Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephanie Freeman
Dr. Stephanie Freeman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Boca Raton, FL, with other offices in Lumberton, NC and Pittsburgh, PA (and 2 other locations). She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include Critical Care Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Freeman is affiliated with Southeastern Regional Medical Center, Memorial Medical Center Downtown and Saint Clair Memorial Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Stephanie Freeman has the following 2 specialties
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Stephanie Freeman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boca Raton, FL.
Dr. Karl Hebbe Jr
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Boca Raton, FL 0.01 mi18
Dr. Tanvir Salam
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine
Boca Raton, FL 0.01 mi22
Dr. Israel Villanueva Jr
Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Boca Raton, FL 0.01 mi19