A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Hawkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephanie Hawkins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hawkins
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Hawkins Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephanie Hawkins, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Hawkins graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Hawkins has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Mission Hospital
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephanie Shea Hawkins MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephanie S. Hawkins practice?
- Dr. Stephanie Hawkins has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephanie Hawkins practices Family Medicine near Mission Viejo, CA.
See Mission Viejo Primary Care Doctors.