A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Hawkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephanie Hawkins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hawkins
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hawkins Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephanie Hawkins, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Hawkins graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Hawkins has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Mission Hospital
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephanie Shea Hawkins MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephanie S. Hawkins practice?
- Dr. Stephanie Hawkins has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephanie Hawkins practices Family Medicine near Mission Viejo, CA.
See Mission Viejo Family Physicians.