A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephanie Schwartz is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephanie Schwartz, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Back Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Seizure Disorders
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from Ludwig-Maximilians-Universitaet Munchen. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Schwartz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- San Jacinto Methodist Hospital
- Methodist Diagnostic Center Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schwartz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephanie M. Schwartz practice?
Dr. Stephanie Schwartz practices Neurology near Baytown, TX.
See Baytown Neurologists.