A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephanie Schwartz is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephanie Schwartz, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Back Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Seizure Disorders
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from Ludwig-Maximilians-Universitaet Munchen. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Schwartz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- San Jacinto Methodist Hospital
- Methodist Diagnostic Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephanie Myra Schwartz MD is a female Neurologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Stephanie M. Schwartz practice?
- Dr. Stephanie Schwartz has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephanie Schwartz practices Neurology near Baytown, TX.
See Baytown Neurologists.