A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nguyen
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Nguyen Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from Midwestern University at Glendale.
Dr. Nguyen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephanie Anh-Hang Nguyen DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Adult Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephanie A. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Stephanie Nguyen has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephanie Nguyen practices Family Medicine and Adult Medicine near Garden Grove, CA.
See Garden Grove Primary Care Doctors and Garden Grove Family Physicians.