A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nguyen
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Nguyen Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from Midwestern University at Glendale.
Dr. Nguyen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephanie Anh-Hang Nguyen DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Adult Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephanie A. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Stephanie Nguyen has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephanie Nguyen practices Family Medicine and Adult Medicine near Garden Grove, CA.
See Garden Grove Family Physicians.