Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephanie Sargent Driscoll
Dr. Stephanie Sargent Driscoll, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Blackwood, NJ. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Sargent Driscoll is affiliated with Kennedy Health Systems, Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill and Kennedy University Hospital O Washington Township. She speaks English.
Dr. Stephanie Sargent Driscoll has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Stephanie Sargent Driscoll is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Blackwood, NJ.
Dr. Jeffrey Pinto
Blackwood, NJ 0.01 mi8
Dr. Brian Corbett
Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease
Blackwood, NJ 0.01 mi10
Dr. Janah Aji
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Blackwood, NJ 0.01 mi33