A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Sargent Driscoll:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Sargent Driscoll graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Sargent Driscoll has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
- Kennedy Health Systems
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephanie Christine Sargent Driscoll DO is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephanie C. Sargent Driscoll practice?
- Dr. Stephanie Sargent Driscoll has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephanie Sargent Driscoll practices Internal Medicine near Blackwood, NJ.
See Blackwood Internists.