Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephanie Zia
Dr. Stephanie Zia, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA. She has 13 years of experience. Her specialties include Hospitalist, Pediatrics and Internal Medicine. Dr. Zia is affiliated with Keck Hospital of USC, Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center and UCLA Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Stephanie Zia has the following 3 specialties
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Stephanie Zia is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.
Dr. Mahmood Khaledy
Los Angeles, CA 0 mi6
Dr. Matthew Sofer
Internal Medicine, Rheumatology
Los Angeles, CA 0 mi42
Dr. Paola Sequeira
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
Los Angeles, CA 0 mi11