Learn more about Dr. Stephen Ashwal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Ashwal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Ashwal, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Bacterial Meningitis
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Disorder
- Brain Edema
- Brain Hypoxia
- Brain Hypoxia-Ischemia
- Brain Injuries
- Brain Ischemia
- Central Nervous System Diseases (CNS Diseases)
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Developmental Disorders
- Heart Transplantation
- Mental Retardation
- Metabolic Disorders
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ashwal graduated from New York University. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Ashwal has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Behavioral Medicine Center
- Loma Linda University Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Ashwal MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Neurologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen Ashwal practice?
- Dr. Stephen Ashwal has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Ashwal practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near San Bernardino, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Loma Linda, CA and Moreno Valley, CA.
See San Bernardino Neurologists.