A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Autry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Autry is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Autry
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Autry Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Autry, MBA, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Autry graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Autry has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Bethesda North Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Tilden Autry MBA and MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 38 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen T. Autry practice?
- Dr. Stephen Autry has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Autry practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Fairfield, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cincinnati, OH.
See Fairfield Orthopedic Surgeons and Fairfield Sports Medicine Doctors.