A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Axelrode:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Axelrode, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Axelrode
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Axelrode Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Axelrode, DO is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Hospice and Palliative Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- BOARD CERTIFIED IN HOSPICE AND PALLIATIVE MEDICINE
Education & Awards
Dr. Axelrode graduated from Des Moines University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Axelrode has 2 hospital affiliations:
- MPTF Corp/Motion Picture and Television Fund Hospital
- Skirball Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen G Axelrode DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen G. Axelrode practice?
- Dr. Stephen Axelrode has 9 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Axelrode practices Family Medicine and Family Medicine near Encino, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Woodland Hills, CA and San Diego, CA.
See Encino Family Physicians and Encino Hospice & Palliative Specialists.