Learn more about Dr. Stephen Axelrode:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Axelrode, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Axelrode
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Axelrode Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Axelrode, DO is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Hospice and Palliative Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- BOARD CERTIFIED IN HOSPICE AND PALLIATIVE MEDICINE
Education & Awards
Dr. Axelrode graduated from Des Moines University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Axelrode has 2 hospital affiliations:
- MPTF Corp/Motion Picture and Television Fund Hospital
- Skirball Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen G Axelrode DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen G. Axelrode practice?
- Dr. Stephen Axelrode has 9 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Axelrode practices Family Medicine and Family Medicine near Encino, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Woodland Hills, CA and San Diego, CA.
See Encino Primary Care Doctors and Encino Hospice & Palliative Specialists.