Learn more about Dr. Stephen Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Miller is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miller
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Miller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Miller, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Miller has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Baptist St Anthony
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Barry Miller MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen B. Miller practice?
- Dr. Stephen Miller has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Miller practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Internists and Atlanta Rheumatologists.