Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephen Miller
Dr. Stephen Miller, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Atlanta, GA, with another office in Atlanta, GA. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Rheumatology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Miller is affiliated with Emory University Hospital, Grady Memorial Hosp and Edinburgh Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Stephen Miller has the following 2 specialties
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Stephen Miller is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.
Dr. Louise Chang
Atlanta, GA 0 mi18
Dr. Quratulain Syed
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Atlanta, GA 0 mi10
Dr. Andre Holder
Critical Care Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Atlanta, GA 0 mi9