A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Miller is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Miller, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Miller has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Baptist St Anthony
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Barry Miller MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen B. Miller practice?
- Dr. Stephen Miller has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Miller practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Internists and Atlanta Rheumatologists.