A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Bovenkerk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Bovenkerk, Otolaryngologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Immune System Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bovenkerk graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Bovenkerk has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeland Regional Health System - St Joseph
- Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen D Bovenkerk DO is a male Otolaryngologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen D. Bovenkerk practice?
- Dr. Stephen Bovenkerk has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Bovenkerk practices Otolaryngology near Saint Joseph, MI.
See Saint Joseph Otolaryngologists.