A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Bragin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Bragin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Bragin, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bragin graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Bragin has 21 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Medical Center
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen David Bragin MD is a male Urologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen D. Bragin practice?
- Dr. Stephen Bragin has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Bragin practices Urology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Urologists.