Learn more about Dr. Stephen Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Cohen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cohen
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cohen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Cohen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Cohen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- Nix Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Cohen MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen Cohen practice?
- Dr. Stephen Cohen has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Cohen practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Internists, San Antonio Hematologists, and San Antonio Oncologists.