A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Cohen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cohen
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cohen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Cohen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Cohen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- Nix Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Cohen MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen Cohen practice?
- Dr. Stephen Cohen has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Cohen practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Internists, San Antonio Hematologists, and San Antonio Oncologists.