A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Schoenbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Schoenbaum, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Bacterial Endocarditis
- German Measles (Rubella)
- Pregnancy Complications
- Staphylococcal Infections (Staph Infection)
- Strep Infection (Streptococcal Infections)
- Surgical Wound Infection
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schoenbaum graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Schoenbaum has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Miriam Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Carl Schoenbaum MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen C. Schoenbaum practice?
- Dr. Stephen Schoenbaum has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Schoenbaum practices Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Internists.