A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Dahn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Dahn is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dahn graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dahn has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Yavapai Regional Medical Center
- Yavapai Reg Med Ctr, Prescott, Az
- Yavapai Regional Medical Center-East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen William Dahn MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 42 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen W. Dahn practice?
- Dr. Stephen Dahn has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Dahn practices Family Medicine near Prescott, AZ.
See Prescott Primary Care Doctors.