A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Dahn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dahn graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Dahn has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Yavapai Regional Medical Center
- Yavapai Reg Med Ctr, Prescott, Az
- Yavapai Regional Medical Center-East
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dahn accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 3 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen W. Dahn practice?
Dr. Stephen Dahn practices Family Medicine near Prescott, AZ.
See Prescott Family Physicians.