A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Dahn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Dahn is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dahn
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dahn Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Dahn graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dahn has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Yavapai Regional Medical Center
- Yavapai Reg Med Ctr, Prescott, Az
- Yavapai Regional Medical Center-East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen William Dahn MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 42 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen W. Dahn practice?
- Dr. Stephen Dahn has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Dahn practices Family Medicine near Prescott, AZ.
See Prescott Family Physicians.