A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Downing:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Downing is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Downing, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Aortic Rupture
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass CPB
- Heart Aneurysm
Education & Awards
Dr. Downing graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Downing has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- Catholic Health System - St Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen William Downing MD is a male Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen W. Downing practice?
- Dr. Stephen Downing has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Downing practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Surgeons.