A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Eakin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Eakin is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Eakin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Eakin graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Eakin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- CentraHealth LGH/VBH
- Centra - Lynchburg General Hospital
- Centra Virginia Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Wayne Eakin MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen W. Eakin practice?
- Dr. Stephen Eakin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Eakin practices Family Medicine near Altavista, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Moneta, VA.
See Altavista Primary Care Doctors.