Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephen Forman
Dr. Stephen Forman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Duarte, CA. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Hematology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Forman is affiliated with Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital and City of Hope National Medical Center. Dr. Forman has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Stephen Forman has the following 2 specialties
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Stephen Forman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Duarte, CA.
Dr. Becky Miller
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Duarte, CA 0.01 mi38
Dr. Margaret Odonnell
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology
Duarte, CA 0.01 mi41
Dr. Behrouz Salehian
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Duarte, CA 0.01 mi38