A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Williams is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Williams, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Williams has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente West Los Angeles Medical Center
- USC University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Guion Williams MD is a male Urologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen G. Williams practice?
- Dr. Stephen Williams has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Williams practices Urology near Riverside, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA.
See Riverside Urologists.