A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Gershwind:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Gershwind is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Gershwind, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gershwind graduated from New York University.
Dr. Gershwind has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Grossmont Hospital
- San Diego Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Alvarado Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Edward Gershwind MD is a male Neurologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen E. Gershwind practice?
- Dr. Stephen Gershwind has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Gershwind practices Neurology near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Neurologists.