Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephen Goodman
Dr. Stephen Goodman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Francisco, CA, with another office in San Francisco, CA. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Primary Care, Infectious Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Goodman is affiliated with John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus and John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus. Dr. Goodman has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Stephen Goodman has the following 3 specialties
- Primary Care
Primary Care Doctors, also known as Primary Care Physicians (PCPs), are usually the first doctors patients visit, most often on an outpatient basis and in non-emergency situations.
With specialized training in family medicine and general...
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Stephen Goodman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Francisco, CA.
Dr. Gabriel Chamie
Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease
San Francisco, CA 0.01 mi10
Dr. Paula Lum
San Francisco, CA 0.01 mi52
Dr. Royce Lin
San Francisco, CA 0.01 mi15